Kids’ Travel Guide – Rome: Kids enjoy the best of Rome with fascinating facts, fun activities, useful tips, quizzes and Leonardo!
Would you like your kids to learn, have fun, stay entertained, and get the most out of your trip to Rome?
- From planning and packing to returning home with great family memories and knowledge about the places you visited.
- Fun, educational, interesting and engaging your kids in the family vacation.
- Your children will have their very own kid-friendly tour guide, Leonardo.
With Kids’ Travel Guide – Rome your kids will enjoy:
- Top sites recommended in Rome. Leonardo provides kids with interesting information, challenging tasks, fun tips, and exciting quizzes in every site.
- Background information on Rome: its relevant history, how it looks, its transportation system, and many fascinating facts about the city.
You, the parents, are invited to participate, or to find an available bench and relax while you enjoy your active children.
You may also be interested in the Kids’ Travel Guide — Italy, which focuses on the basic background of Italy: its geography, flags, Italian culture and much more… For your convenience, you can also purchase both guides in one combined book.