Knott’s Berry Farm
Just several miles away from Disneyland California, family travelers can find another great themed park, with rides, shows and entertainment for toddlers, teens and parents equally.
Started as a berry farm with a small berry pie bakery shop, as the name will let you think, Knott’s Berry Farm easily grew into one of the largest and most famous amusement parks in US. The first attraction to be built here was the Ghost Town, and then little by little the owners built rides, roller coasters, etc. The Camp Snoop area, dedicated to children under 12 years old, and the water park (Knott’s Soak City) will guarantee entertainment for the entire family.
Things you need to know when taking the kids:
- Access to the park can be done by public transportation also;
- The park includes a hotel, if you plan to stay overnight, as well as preferential tariffs for its guests;
- There is a map of the place accessible for download, marking all attractions and the thrill level (from low to aggressive), so you can make a plan of the visit in advance;
- The place offers guests also strollers, diapers changing areas and lots of facilities so you will feel not only amused, but in full comfort with your children;
- Shows and annual events are organized here regularly.